Monday, December 31, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We had a great Christmas, the girls got a lot of presents and they got to see Santa. Noelle was ok with him if i held her but for some reason Cayla wasn't happy with him at all. And Noelle also had an awesome birthday. I'm still having a hard time believing that she is a year old already. And as this year is coming to an end i cant help but think about this past year. I do this every year but this one much more than the others. Even though she was born in 2011, I'm still thinking about that today  and how far she has come. When she was first born and they were cleaning her off and John yells from across the room she only has 3 toes and i though he was joking. You just don't expect to hear that in the delivery room but when the nurse brought her to me and showed me, I thought it was my fault and there must have been something i could have done. I stil have those thoughts to this day. And then on 1-12-12 we found out the name have what she has, Fibular Hemimellia, and that she may walk late. That was what i feared, that and if she will find someone to love her for who she is. But she has proved that doctor wrong and has been walking since about 10 months old. And then she started crawling earlier than Cayla, at 6 months, I had high hopes. And then she stood for the first time by herself around 8 months, my hopes got higher.And now she is walking. Im so happy.

She has red velvet cake. Yummy

Aubree, Cayla, and Noelle in front of the tree at gammy and papaw's house.

Cayla wasnt happy at all.

Yep, i had to hold her.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment