Thursday, March 15, 2012

3 months and perfect

Well its been a little over 3 months since Noelle was born and 2 months since we found out what was wrong. She is such a happy baby, all I have to do is look at her and she smiles the biggest smile. Its still hard for me to think about her future and I'm trying my hardest to not think about it right now. I love her with all my heart.

Her oldest sister always asked what happened. Each time it gets harder and harder to tell her that this is how God made her and she is perfect in every way.

I'm hoping to get Noelle an appointment at Shriner's hospital. I heard they are excellent.

She has started to bare weight on her legs (mainly her right leg, the one affected be FH). And when she does, her ankle kinda turns in. That could be genetic because Cayla and I do the same because of high arches, but her's is only her right ankle that turns in so that worries me.

Here are a few new pics of her.


Here are her little feet.




She is getting so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment