Monday, October 1, 2012

The day before

Well, today is the day before Noelle's evaluation. My nerves are going crazy and I'm so anxious. I just want today to be over with and us be on our way to Shriner's. I'm not looking forward to all the xrays and everything but its got to be done. I just hope she gets accepted. I'm also not looking forward to the 2-4 hours we will be spending there.

 On a happy note, she has already taken her first steps and is starting to stand by herself. She is making me so proud. She has very strong legs. She will be in the middle of the floor and stand up from sitting. She wont stand up if you  try to stand her up and she wont let go of furniture to stand on her own. She is very independent with that. I guess she she trying to prove to everyone that she is able to do it.

The 23rd was Cayla's birthday and she got one of those battery powered toy motorcycles. Both her and Noelle loved riding it. I cant believe that both my girls are growing up so fast, Cayla is now 2 years old and Noelle is about to be 10 months. Where does the time go?

The girls got matching pj's that glow in the dark.


Noelle made friends with my friends boxer.

Cayla and I.

Cayla on her Harley.

Noelle's cheese face.

Noelle on her big sister's Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment